Sunday 10 February 2008

Wal Mart is crack




I think I hate everything Wal-Mart stands for or maybe im just venting. When your opening statement to me is "I dont work in this department plus Im on break." then I peep your name tag and it says ALEXUS and then I ask you if you could maybe possibly find it in your kind heart to please, no wait, pretty please with fresh new pair of doorknocker earrings with a matching gold tooth to match, point me in the right direction before you finish texting because I know you hate your job and you hate dealing with people but for some unknown reason you took a job as a customer service rep at a place where people might probably need some help and god forbid they ask you because right under ALEXUS it does say ASK ME FOR HELP I mean what the hell was I thinking?

4 comments:

HeyShae! said...

Damn... didn't you know? Everyone that works in Wal-Mart is required to be in a work-release program. I thought you knew? ;-)

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Shae-Shae - I tried to hold out hope for my people, you the benifit of the doubt angle....

Anonymous said...

yea I don't know what you were thinking asking for help... WalMart sucks in service

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Rey - I know I know ( walking down a lonely road shaking head and kicking dust)