Wednesday 26 March 2008

Your actions effect others..... IDIOTS

Zack Sowers ARTICLE

This is a sad state of affairs. I am guilty of not really caring unless the tragedy hits close to home and believe me in the past couple of years, Tragedy has had a room at my house. This is no different because I’ve been that dude walking home slightly tipsy from Fells or Canton all by my lonesome through Patterson Park. I don’t feel bad for Zack because he’s not here anymore, I feel terrible for all the people he left behind. I feel so bad for his wife and family and friends, then I start to think what if something like that happened to me, how my mother would take it, man I don’t even want to think about it. What influence would that have on my son? What about all my friends, my sisters? I know for a fact that most people aren’t nearly as sensitive as I am but my heart feels so bad for them. I didn’t cry when Dukie fell off but I was very upset.(shut up Ginneh, Nikki and Dany) I know these dudes were black or Spanish or whatever and by know I usually have my guns loaded and I’m ready to hit the Jesse/Rev Al warpath but this time I don’t even have the energy. Regardless of what color anybody was I feel terrible for the people left behind. Maybe if you’re reading this and you’re feeling like doing whatever, please think about the effect your actions will have on others.

No comments: