Monday 30 June 2008

writers bloc



OK so I know its been a long time but when you have several different sets of friends you tend to get lost, I had to give my blogging friends a break because to be honest, sometimes I dont want to think alot about things. I was in Brazil and it was everything I ever imagined it to be. We partied until the sun came up, Stumbled home and crashed, woke up whenever, went to the beach, got something to eat and did it all over again for 10 straight days, I was gonna come home and immediatly blog about my experience but that might incriminate me so I dumbed it down to the picture you see before you. All that to say my writers bloc is kinda over and my creative juices are starting to flow sorta. Their have been a few things going on in the world that demamd and deserve my immediate attention. Peace to Tam, Ginneh, Joy, Amina, Kosa, Sala and Dr. Fords daughter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Anonymous -Thanks for the response but had to delete. In this country freedom of expression and speech are wonderful things but there is also a thing called tact(sp)? You cant be Anonymous with threats and expect to be taken seriously.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, when you put yourself on blast on a public site, you have to take the good comments with the bad. Don't give all access, if you can't handle the replies.

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Anonymous - Their a probably close to a billion blogs on the net, while I continue to thank you for your support, this is my blog so I dont "have" to do anything. If you have a problem with theycallmescootermonk, thier is an easy fix.