Monday 26 July 2010




So once again here I am keyboard in my hand speaking to my people, things have been mad hectic in the life and times of Scootermonk, the world is changing so ima let it change and just ride the wave and see where I end up. The most high has been guiding me in the right direction. A mustard seed of faith is all you need right? Be careful on that edge before you fall. Its seems like I can't please err'body and vice versa. The things I need to work on are the same things that are being done to me. I am the biggest believer in karma so I try to live my life accordingly, it dosent always work out but its what my mouth says. Ive been able to see how living right has its advantages because I give with my heart and I give with soul, some people might not see it but thats what I strive to do. My intentions are always golden even if the resuls arent. My life isnt an illusion, The times are only in my mind. No matter how hard I try to be (no pun) Im a hopeless romamtic (arent we all?)But when the Spidey sense starts tingling and and things dont seem right, I have questions and those questions need answers. I have high dreams and aspirations dont you? I often shoot for the high heavens and only reach the nets at the bottom of the rim but hey, call me Jumping Jack Ass. I have often been told I have a twisted sence, cents, since of reality but it seems to work for me.

No comments: