Monday 10 June 2013

Whats Love got to do with it?




I have learned that to love is to be open and not placing any expectations or demands on your mate. I use to feel that in order for me to love I had to get the same love in return. I've realized that nobody is perfect including myself, but when you truly love someone they will always be worth it without a doubt. The best way to love is to communicate openly and honestly with each other, forgive and move on together! Love means complete balance , I believe that you will always love someone but the level of love changes, if it was true and real,to  love there must be forgiveness and the willingness to let go of fear , doubt and   the past pain that brought you to that dark insecure place. The mind , heart , body , spirit and soul was made to heal but you have to willing to invite it in. You can not heal without total release of the old to make way for the new.  Yes, true love begins from within oneself and Yes it can also hurt but then if you have the chance to look back you can truly appreciate all that you have learned and are willing to learn to act upon it honestly and truthfully.