Friday 2 January 2009

2009 Holla Atcha Boy



Its been a long while since Ive been on the scene and I dont really have an excuse. The boy is now a teenager and its all I can do to keep up with him and make sure he is on point. The JOB just kicked into high gear and people actually look to me for direction. Last year was a growing learning manning up keeping it real year for me. I learned that no one really wants to hear BS excuses. I learned that your kids are sponges, so when you ask yourself why are they acting how they act, remember that probably got that shit from you. I know realize that the term "managing your finances" is not just a phrase but a way of life. I realize that people arent assholes on purpose, they just dont know any better. Old School Hip-Hop gets better with time but there is way more music out there than hip-hop? Who knew? If there is anybody I pissed off in 2008, MY BAD. Lets gets some drinks and make it cool.

No comments: