Friday 30 January 2009

Indicted!!



So What! I looked up the definition of the word indicment. My take was that it means we are formally charging you with what we already charged you with? OK, my son didnt clean his room and I scolded him, but to write in an official capacity that he didnt clean his room room would be to indict him? So basically it dosent mean anything. You are not being charged with the crime, your just being accused. Somebody please correct me if im wrong. My boss is an asshole and everybody knows it so if I put it in writing and hand it to him. He's Indicted? My boy always says he got me for drinks at the bar but I know he dosent so next Im going to indict him on bullshittery? Maybe Im tripping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you are indicted you are being formally charged anything prior to that is an accusation. Exactly accusing your son of not cleaning his room means you are accusing him but until you have enough evidence you cannot officially indictment and without and indictment it is just mere speculation.
Byrd

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Byrd - Good looking on that. It makes more sence now.