Saturday 22 January 2011

What is your Love Language

This question was posed to me the other day and I thought I knew the answer but the more I thought about it the more I realized that I was clueless. One of my hardest task is being truthful with myself about myself. The way I love is balls to the wall ( no pun intended), I love like I drink beer, in excess. I have a very addictive nature so I need to be very careful with my movements. With all that being said I demand alot from others, its what you sign up for but at the same time Im willing to give it. I give myself a rate of 6.5, im passing but there is room for improvement. Most of my married friends tell me that their spouse is their confidant and best friend. One of the most important lessons I've had to learn is not to be so selfish, everything is a compromise, the world dosent revolve around just me anymore. As a person who tends to be private about my personal affairs it becomes a problem when now I have to be honest and open with my soul mate, she deserves that right? Its all about building that foundation, one block at a time, My relationship now is a sum total of all my past relationships, I'm finally learning to accept responsibility for my faults and learn from them. Its taking some time but i finally think im getting the hang of it. A.J. is extremely lucky!

No comments: