Monday 23 July 2007

The last time I checked ,Weed is still illegal right?




Let me start by saying I dont have anything against weed smokers......some of my best friends are weed smokers!! HAHA..but seriously of all the weed smokers I know, just because they think the government is corrupt and or crooked, this gives them a pass to smoke weed anytime and anywhere..when I remind them that weed is definatley illegal, I get looks like Im a snitch about to be put in the "vacants", then I get the excuse that weed is from the earth so how can they make it illegal?,"when I smoke im just chill, I dont bother nobody" and my favorite on of all "the gob'ment just want to control it so they can have all the money" Ill be the first one to say these are probably all valid reasons why it should be legal but the fact still remains........Its illegal. its not illegal like J-walking or littering, its illegal like drunk driving or maybe petty assault.....but who am I, I can drink some brews with the best of them and can tell you ive been in much worse shape at the end of the night them my weed smoking brothers......but my liver gets damaged legally.........









No comments: