Thursday 4 October 2007

Say It Aint SOOOOO!!


I think I knew deep down inside that Marion Jones was guilty, but she is in my top 5. I held out as much hope as possible, even when her husband tested positive, I was like thats on him. Even when Victor Contee (Balco Labs) was like she definatly used "The Clear", I was like Hes lying. Even when she tested positive but somehow beat the case, I was like "told you so".

Is it me or are our black athletes going through it right now, I dont even have enough energy to start naming names. Come on Barry,dont let me down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was sad that Marion went down like that. Hopefully she can bounce back and use this incident as a stepping stone.

Anonymous said...

Is she still in your top 5?

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

This gangsts side of her might have moved her up a few notches