Tuesday 30 October 2007

J.M.J - E.P.M.D and Jigga Man





I had a couple things to talk about today and they all happened to be Hip-Hop related,I decided to combined them, so just work with me. Today is the anniversary of JMJ's death. Run DMC is one of my all time favorite groups. NUFF Said!

EPMD is my all time favorite duo. Yes, better than Pete Rock and CL Smooth, yes better than OutKast and YES better that Kid N Play! YEP I said it, Kid N Play.

Jigga Man is coming to Baltimore and all the tickets were gone before they even got here. I thought I had some pull in this town ,but even my ace in the hole hit me with the Flava-Flav..."I cant do nuffin for you man"

2 comments:

Yobachi said...

RIP TO J.M.J, I think I'm going to have to post on that.

EPMD was my first rap album, I still have the original cassett from '88. I wrote about it here: http://www.blackperspective.net/index.php/5-albums-that-changed-your-life/

Also you might be interested in this piece me and Tressie did when we went to see them live in Charlotte this past March. It was great: http://www.blackperspective.net/index.php/from-epmd-to-backyard-the-ciaa-gives-fans-the-business/

Cassandra said...

R.I.P to JMJ.

It is best to have a second, say spade in cse the ace acts up.