Wednesday 21 November 2007

Am I one of those people???




I asked one of my good friends what I should blog about today and she said I should write about mooching family members who come over to eat your food and drink all your alcohol and dont even think to contribute. I was like yeah, those are a lazy, irresponsible,dis-respectfull group of people. Then when I thought about it, Am one of those people? Im going to my mothers house for dinner. I might bring a 12 pack of Yuenglings but mom dosent drink, then Im going to my pops house probably with same said 12 pack. My father strickly drinks dark liquor , no beer. After I leave both houses you know I have commandeered enough food to last me a month. My last stop is one of my best friends house with by now a 3 pack, he has a wet bar complete with a keg-a-rator full of Heineken. I wonder if she was talking about me? Probably not...right?

8 comments:

DB said...

ummm. maybe you should start taking a dish with you along with that 12 pack. start small...maybe some wings. potato salad?

DB said...

happy holidays by the way.

Ginneh Akbar said...

i was going to say, you always ALWAYS bring your own beer with you, which should count for something. on the other hand i HAVE known you to come to mimi's house with the sole intention of having her make you AND your son oodles of noodles. so, i guess i'm split on the issue. but when you think about it, isn't that what thanksgiving is for?

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

db - you might be on to something here.

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Jippy - Thanksgiving means Thanks for giving me some food to eat right?

Anonymous said...

either way bruh, that is a helluva spread displayed in that picture.

good thing i was not around, 'cause a brotha like myself would have taking home 'bout three plates...lol.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Marcus - I hear you loud and clear. Im still eating stuffing and greenbeans.

thanks for check me out

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Anonymous - I deleted your post. Stop trying to stir the pot.