Monday 12 November 2007

Buckwheat was the coolest Lil Rascal



href="http://www.wdsu.com/news/14573933/detail.html">http://www.wdsu.com/news/14573933/detail.html


When I first started this blog, I promised myself it would be about just random stuff and not all one-sided. What better way to express myself and not have to get any flak about my views, I can read your comments and leave it at that. Whether they are good or bad comments, im just geeking off the fact that someone is reading my stuff. OK now that we have that all cleared up, it seems like I could dedicate my whole blog to stupid thing people say and do. Im being politically correct by saying people. Im actually getting tired of certain people thinking they can just say anything and its cool. The dude Dog thought he was black because he grew up rough in a bad neighborhood? WTF. This chick Carla Dartez apparently didnt see anything wrong with calling a black lady Buckwheat? Even from one black person to another this is considered a diss. I was in Elementary school several,several,several years ago and that was one of the first cracks I received from this kid named Mark Turner on a cold rainy Wednesday right after lunch on our way to Social Studies and he was blacker than me!

Are Dog and Carla apologizing because they see the error of their ways or because they got caught? The only reason Mark Turner apologized was because Ms. Slade overheard him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Mark Turner! What a punk!

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Yeah man - it was tough in my burg!

Ginneh Akbar said...

oh hell naw??? where mark at??? he aint gon be hatin on MY cousin!!! On another note, Daniel Archer in 3rd grade, a skinny lil white boy with blond hair stood at the globe in our classroom, pointed at Africa and said "look ginneh, the country is called Nigger!" of course he was talking about Niger. The teacher just said "Danny that's not nice! You apologize to Ginneh." he really didn't see anything wrong with it either. But it was nice Ms. Zagra made him apologize anyway I guess.

Black_Mamba said...

Yeah, that sucks.......

I feel the same way though about comments. I do get a lot of 'unrelated' comments but I still appreciate them nonetheless. The ones that show 'relatedness' manage to melt my heart ;)

THEYCALLMESCOOTERMONK said...

Jippy - Ill be in Philly on Sunday morning..we can ride on that busta!

Black_mamba -Ahh the life of a blooger.

Anonymous said...

'ey homey, i feel exactly what you mean by that 'people' lettin' mess fly off of their tongue. them kinda folks gettin' just a bit too comfortable with their verbal expressions.

let's just call a spade a spade, white people need to watch what the f_ck they sayin'...lol.

p.s.-thanks for stopping by my blog; i really appreciate that support.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net